SEO has changed radically in a few months. If before it was possible to position a web, based on content extracted from other pages, or based on the reiteration of keywords; Google, Panda and Penguin mascots were created to combat this lack of content and low quality information for users. Instead, these cute or hated animals (according […]Continue Reading ...
Google Panda was formerly known as one of Google’s most significant spam-fighting algorithms which sought to lower the rank of ‘poor-quality’ websites, and return higher-quality sites near the top of the search results. The algorithm was named after Navneet Panda, the Google engineer who developed the technology and made it possible for Google to create […]Continue Reading ...
Showeblogin Facebook Page
Facebook Page Loading...
- The Importance of a Good Online Reputation for Professionals
- Investing: What You Need To Know To Succeed
- The Benefits Of Using Facebook Marketing For Your Business
- Segmenting lists of data, undisputed priority for email marketing companies
- Pre-Roll Videos: When Advertising Overcomes Information and Becomes an Interruption