Social networks have a nascent market niche and untapped. It is the senior users, over 65 years, great adepts of technology have gradually discovering the benefits of soaking in the middle 2.0. The report by the Pew Research Center this month indicated that 60% of adults over 65 have internet access. Of these, 71% connect […]Continue Reading ...
It has always been important to provide interesting content to attract the attention of users and thus have a sales opportunity having generated a value to this person. If it was already before, since Google made changes in its algorithm, now even more. We keep reading everywhere that the “content is king” but is that […]Continue Reading ...
Showeblogin Facebook Page
- Improve the online service and enhance loyalty, the best strategy to avoid losing customers
- The future of the payment of purchases is the mobile phone
- Marketing and online business, the green shoots of the economy
- Is marketing the solution to the crisis for SMEs?
- Have a solid, known and recognized brand. Key to the success of your business