Social networks have a nascent market niche and untapped. It is the senior users, over 65 years, great adepts of technology have gradually discovering the benefits of soaking in the middle 2.0. The report by the Pew Research Center this month indicated that 60% of adults over 65 have internet access. Of these, 71% connect […]Continue Reading ...
It has always been important to provide interesting content to attract the attention of users and thus have a sales opportunity having generated a value to this person. If it was already before, since Google made changes in its algorithm, now even more. We keep reading everywhere that the “content is king” but is that […]Continue Reading ...
Showeblogin Facebook Page
- How should brands interact and dialogue with customers and consumers?
- Companies should start to really value the figure of the community manager
- Cleaning up after the office Christmas party
- Electronic Commerce and Virtual Stores: Errors that depend on the Marketing strategy
- Global advertising investment continues to grow despite the instability of the markets