Social networks have a nascent market niche and untapped. It is the senior users, over 65 years, great adepts of technology have gradually discovering the benefits of soaking in the middle 2.0. The report by the Pew Research Center this month indicated that 60% of adults over 65 have internet access. Of these, 71% connect […]Continue Reading ...
It has always been important to provide interesting content to attract the attention of users and thus have a sales opportunity having generated a value to this person. If it was already before, since Google made changes in its algorithm, now even more. We keep reading everywhere that the “content is king” but is that […]Continue Reading ...
Showeblogin Facebook Page
- The sector of the mailing worried before the restrictions of the governments in the liberalized postal sector
- Wall Street analyzes the reactions in social networks to obtain a competitive advantage
- Social media has little influence and impact on online retail purchases
- How to say no to a client becomes a proof of professionalism
- The benefits of using coloured envelopes