Social networks have a nascent market niche and untapped. It is the senior users, over 65 years, great adepts of technology have gradually discovering the benefits of soaking in the middle 2.0. The report by the Pew Research Center this month indicated that 60% of adults over 65 have internet access. Of these, 71% connect […]Continue Reading ...
It has always been important to provide interesting content to attract the attention of users and thus have a sales opportunity having generated a value to this person. If it was already before, since Google made changes in its algorithm, now even more. We keep reading everywhere that the “content is king” but is that […]Continue Reading ...
Showeblogin Facebook Page
Facebook Page Loading...
- Healing contents: How to separate the grain from the straw
- The big brands suspend in customer service through the Social Media
- Five Essential Membership Management Features
- The content in social networks must start from the corporate identity of the brand
- 10 reasons to explain to businessmen reluctant to be in social networks