Social networks have a nascent market niche and untapped. It is the senior users, over 65 years, great adepts of technology have gradually discovering the benefits of soaking in the middle 2.0. The report by the Pew Research Center this month indicated that 60% of adults over 65 have internet access. Of these, 71% connect […]Continue Reading ...
It has always been important to provide interesting content to attract the attention of users and thus have a sales opportunity having generated a value to this person. If it was already before, since Google made changes in its algorithm, now even more. We keep reading everywhere that the “content is king” but is that […]Continue Reading ...
Showeblogin Facebook Page
- Advertising investment in Internet and mobile will continue to grow in 2018
- What is and should not be a Community Manager
- What aspects to take into account to develop an effective content marketing strategy?
- The Community Manager, that great conversationalist
- Things you need to do regularly to keep your site fresh