Nearly half of buyers (47%) say they prefer to make their holiday shopping online this year. Some shopping this season will increase by 5% over the previous year, as recorded by the computer graphics of Short Stack. Internet is the main source of inspiration for 3 out of 4 buyers; where search and capture deals […]Continue Reading ...
From time to time I like to do a very curious exercise: grab some relevant theories of gurus, authors and marketers made famous a few years ago, before the internet almost all new theories, and transfer to a current scenario. Why do I do this? Two options: – I’m a nerd and I get bored […]Continue Reading ...
Showeblogin Facebook Page
- The sector of the mailing worried before the restrictions of the governments in the liberalized postal sector
- Wall Street analyzes the reactions in social networks to obtain a competitive advantage
- Social media has little influence and impact on online retail purchases
- How to say no to a client becomes a proof of professionalism
- The benefits of using coloured envelopes