Nearly half of buyers (47%) say they prefer to make their holiday shopping online this year. Some shopping this season will increase by 5% over the previous year, as recorded by the computer graphics of Short Stack. Internet is the main source of inspiration for 3 out of 4 buyers; where search and capture deals […]Continue Reading ...
From time to time I like to do a very curious exercise: grab some relevant theories of gurus, authors and marketers made famous a few years ago, before the internet almost all new theories, and transfer to a current scenario. Why do I do this? Two options: – I’m a nerd and I get bored […]Continue Reading ...
Showeblogin Facebook Page
- How should brands interact and dialogue with customers and consumers?
- Companies should start to really value the figure of the community manager
- Cleaning up after the office Christmas party
- Electronic Commerce and Virtual Stores: Errors that depend on the Marketing strategy
- Global advertising investment continues to grow despite the instability of the markets